Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Lying, Adulterous Senator Vitter

After years of claiming, during an election no less, that rumors of his philandering were "politically motivated" and "absolutely and completely untrue", it seems Senator David Vitter, a person who argued that Bill Clinton should have been impeached on the basis of moral fitness, and who opposes same-sex marriage because it doesn't nurture "good behavior", loved to visit prostitutes. Not just through a certain madame in Washington DC, but in his home state as well. And they loved him too. Now, only after being caught, he asks forgiveness for a "very serious sin in my past".
"I'm not out to ruin a marriage, I'm out to save a man," Maier said. "I want his wife to know he's a good man, I want his children to know he's a good father. If he had sex out of wedlock, so what? At least he stayed with his children."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home